The Trust considers applications twice a year
Our wish is to be able to help.
Our attitude is flexible yet we require projects to be of high quality and impacting to the benefit of the vulnerable and disadvantaged.
Projects should have potential to benefit more than just a local application by encouraging funding and involvement from other organisations. Some of these may even be difficult to fund. Areas of interest to the Trust are for example, education, health, homelessness, poverty, social welfare and promotion of religious belief.
Exceptional applications outside these areas may be considered.
The Trust considers applications twice yearly.
Applications should arrive by April 15th and October 15th.
The Trust supports:
- General running and core costs (time limit applied)
- Capital costs for buildings and equipment
- Various project costs and some overhead costs
- Projects which are likely to roll in other funding sources
We do not support:
- General appeals
- Repayments of debts
- Organisations who have been supported in the last 12 months
- Emergency funding
We do not normally support organisations who have been supported in the last twelve months.